Tuesday, February 16, 2010

And?

And here I am. I am an INTJ it seems. An INTJ Jung personality type description says I may be:

INTJ
loner, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, not very altruistic, not very complimentary, would rather be friendless than jobless, observer, values solitude, perfectionist, detached, private, not much fun, hidden, skeptical, does not tend to like most people, socially uncomfortable, not physically affectionate, unhappy, does not talk about feelings, hard to impress, analytical, likes esoteric things, tends to be pessimistic, not spontaneous, prone to discontentment, guarded, does not think they are weird but others do, responsible, can be insensitive or ambivalent to the misfortunes of others, orderly, clean, organized, familiar with darkside, tends not to value organized religion, suspicious of others, can be lonely, rarely shows anger, punctual, finisher, prepared.

Now I am not all of those things. Definitely not, but many of those traits I do have. I would like to think I am happy but I am not very organized. I don't think I am lonely or punctual. But for the most part I agree with these. Man I really see that I am sweet after I go back over and look at them. No wonder I am so close to people and people can't get enough of me. I actually have to turn down friendships- oh wait that may be the other way around? Maybe I am just being pessimistic right?

Here is what another site says about INTJ:

The INTJ’s unique style can have varied effects on others. Some find their manner of speaking and behaving strange and feel uneasy around them. Others are attracted by those same factors, especially those drawn to the apparent solidity and confidence that stems from the INTJ’s strong belief in their knowledge.

One of the greatest relationship challenges for the INTJ is their frequent awkwardness with and disdain for traditional niceties, such as small talk, that commonly lubricate social interaction. Because these activities are not based on logic and superficially seem to serve no clear purpose, the INTJ may view them as inefficient and pointless. Furthermore, since, the INTJ’s abstract big-picture thought process does not lend itself to improvisational facility with the concrete issues that make up most basic social conversation, they may find it extremely difficult.

Another challenge for the INTJ in social settings is their tendency to be misunderstood. Often lost in thought, the INTJ may seem aloof or uncaring when, in fact, they are simply focusing on the powerful stream of information constantly barraging their imagination. And because the INTJ is skeptical of whether others can accept or understand this intricate inner world, they may hesitate to share it with others until their trust has been earned. The INTJ, in relationships, is often skeptically searching for that rare person that they feel safe bringing into their vision due to a foundation of underlying shared worldview elements.

The overwhelming forces generated by romantic attraction and connection can be difficult for even the most social of personality types to fully grasp. For the INTJ, they can prove downright baffling.

The INTJ tends to value a mate who is strong and independent and can “hold their own” in discussions and dealings with the INTJ. Especially when immature, the INTJ may be intensely and mutually drawn to the freewheeling, fun-loving ESFP, but the ideal match for the INTJ is the ENFP. The passionate, idealistic, personable, creative ENFP complements the detached, rational, strategic INTJ.

There you have it. How freakin sweet am I. I now only want to talk to ENFP's I guess. But only the really creative, hot ones, with a really flat, hot stomach please. Do I sound like I am hard to impress because I don't want to come off that way. I think you may be just thinking that now because it was on the list earlier. Actually I am easily impressed. As long as you are very creative with a small waist. That's all. Oh and you need to be able to dress really well. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment