Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Grammy Awards

So I did not get a chance to give my take on the grammy awards yet. It was not good at all. What the f? All they are about is trying to put together as many stars as they can and say lets just hope these two or three people, who have no reason to sing together actually can make something good out of it. And it's never a couple we are really wanting to see, like Taylor Swift and Stevie Nicks who the f cares about that pairing. And slash with anybody really cause he is there every year trying to play with someone. Does he just hang outside of the building asking if anyone wants him to jump in on his set? Thanks but no thanks slash.

It is always the same couple of people who get the awards, you basically can call who is going to win and there is no way these people are always putting out the best albums because well if they were they would have to be really good then. I just get frustrated because a show like that has the opportunity to really open up the eyes to artist maybe we don't get a chance to recognize but no its all about getting the biggest stars and shoving them down our throat no matter how good or bad their latest album is.

How bad was the Michael Jackson thing. This is the grammy's, you had over half a year to plan out a tribute to one of the greatest artist of all time and that is what you come up with. First the earth song clip was taken right from the movie so your just being lazy, there was no point in it being in 3D, who just has a pair of those lying around the house anyway. Oh let me go get one of my 3D pairs lying in the dresser, good thing I kept these from the Superbowl last year. But then you barely show any Michael Jackson in the clip, just a few photos and then you have people like Celine Dion, who I like by the way, and smokey who sounded horrible, up there singing and mj's voice is too distinct to try and do his songs so it just ends up not sounding good. I just thought it was awful, mtv's was way better.

We got to get to pinks performance because I got the most bitter about this. Yeah the swinging in the air was good- three years ago. I saw Justin Timberlake a few years back and she opened for him and she was doing all that trapeze stuff back then. I thought it was cool then but I'm over it now, it's old get on with it pink. Plus she just looked like a dude with his nips being covered. I don't mind her body but if your going to rock the hard body feminine it up with some long hair. She does nothing for me, it could have been a dude up there swinging and getting wet, I'm sorry that doesn't get me pumped. If that one guy from America's next top model took her place, the Jay Manuel dude, I would have not even noticed, just thought she had gotten really tan.

Speaking of looking bad what the f lady gaga? I think you are really creative but you are trying way to hard. Your get ups are now just ridiculous and I don't get it. It's not art to me if you have to try that hard just to get attention. When are we going to get just a little bit of theatrics with a lot more talent. You are the opposite right now and that sucks because I think you can actually do something good, because you do have plenty of hits and I good album, I just think your trying way to hard to be that weird girl. Now your just the weird girl with in awful camel toe. How is it that on a night when two stars are almost naked, one showing almost everything and the other showing a camel toe that was about to eat her leotard, that I am not turned on at all, that I actually have to comment on how bad it looks. That is when you know it's not a good night, when even the moose knuckles don't look appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment