Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow and Stripes

I hate this freakin snow and it hasn't even begun yet. I just have to keep thinking about the furniture I will be able to buy. That gets me through it. That and my ridiculous will power that I have. Cait said she heard like 20-28 inches. Man where the heck is all this snow even going to go. I guess I can't complain as much as I want to, because atleast I have the opportunity to make good money doing this. ManI got gtown vs nova tickets tommorow and it looks like that is not going to happen. I hope the game gets postponed so we get to see it. Anyway onto much better things, like Carolina basketball- oh wait they lost again. Nevermind that. On to much better things for a second time-

The white stripes are finally releasing an album, it is a live album, their first in almost three years. Even though it is not new material, which hopefully soon enough he gets around to it among other things, but I will still be there the day it comes out buying that junk. I love ball and biscuit and live he just rips it so I have high expectations for that one. Also I just read that a new Dead Weather album is coming out in maybe as early as april. I liked their last album, didnt love it but still will be excited for the new one. So finally good things are coming on the music front atleast in my opinion. When is timberlake going to release something new- that dude takes forever. I am going to watch modern family.

I want to just write a new post really saying what is on my mind about somethings because I was kinda bitter but I just watched creflo dollar and realize that those people are really not worth my time. Actually those people are now what will be driving me for the next few weeks or as long as I can use it to continue becoming better. I once read that Michael Jordan used any little thing he could to fuel his fire regardless of what the person's intention was and push him to become who he was, so I am doing that now, anything I can find that sways me, I am using that to push me. No grudge just drive. So yeah some of you have inspired me, just without you realizing you were trying to so really thanks for that. Keep it coming.

1 comment:

  1. omg - i tried to reply to your facebook message twice but there was a problem with facebook. i was hesitant to respond bc u were knocking people on repsonding when you didnt want one

    ReplyDelete