Thursday, February 11, 2010

The new schedule

So I thought about what I said, not making this a personal blog really but trying to get out of it what I want, which is to put things out there that I find interesting. Things I see that are going on in the world, magazines articles, things on the web, things that I like, and somehow mix that with a little bit of me and what is going on in my head. So I have come up with a way to try and do that and the best way possible is to write for six days a week and give each of the days a topic and see how long I can stick to it. I do always have a lot of thoughts going on in my head and there is a part of me that would like to put it in letter form but most of me doesn't want to so I won't. Not to say I never will but I would rather not get really deep and just keep it simple you know? So here is the rundown I am hoping to keep to:

Day 1: T.V./ Movies
Day 2: Music/Song of the week
Day 3: Sports
Day 4: Cosmo/Glamour articles- gay I know but I love those magazines they are always interesting
Day 5: Askmen/ GQ- I will find something interesting like I do with cosmo and give my take on it
Day 6: Misc- whatever I feel like hitting up I guess, if something is really on my mind I feel I need to hit up then I will get to it on this day, or if it's just something I find interesting and it doesn't fall into the other topics well, I will hit it on this day.
Day 7: I rest

These are not hard and fast rules that I can only go by, because, well it's my blog so. I will try, but if something is really hitting me like I got to talk about it then I will just write a second blog on that day or just put it on day 7 and then rest. Alright so for day 1 which is starting today I got a clip from snl. It's on the weekend update. It's called Garth and Kat played by Fred Armisen and Kristen Wiig- who is sweet by the way. They are a singing duo who are singing songs for Christmas day album. Fred Armisen you can tell is improvising the songs and Kristen Wiig is doing her best to try and stay with him during the song. This link is the dress rehearsal but still funny. So check it out, it's pretty funny. They have another one on hulu that is from last week for valentine's but it didn't load for me but that was funny also. I tried this with my family- we were horrible but it is funny to try.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/121885/saturday-night-live-update-garth-and-kat-dress-version

No comments:

Post a Comment