Thursday, February 4, 2010

Monopoly and Hannah

Have you seen the new board for monopoly? I just saw the shot of it on the yahoo site.
http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/108764/monopoly-gets-a-makeover-but-will-die-hard-fans-buy-it??mod=family-home
I don't think I like it that much. First off it says you can use a debit card. Well I don't use a debit card in real life. Actually maybe if I practice on monopoly I won't look like an idiot when I go to use one in real life. But now the board is circular- what the f? I need my classic park place and square board. What is this circle all about? And now it says no more little pieces like the guy kickin it on the horse about to get bucked off, or the boot, or the roadster. No now it is chips. Who ever wants to say yeah I will be blue chip when I could say yeah I want to be the freakin sweet top hat, and then I will always do the classic "how do you do my lady" joke with the tip of my hat to a girl in the room that always leaves the room dying. I have never done that but now I won't ever be able to either. Thanks monopoly guy. Now that joke will not work with a blue chip. I am not a huge monopoly guy(ace ventura 2) but I still like my game as the classic edition. And now it says it has songs and stuff on the new one. Why the heck does it have songs? It says it still retains the Atlantic city streets so at least that is good, I will refuse to play if park place is not on it- that is where I draw the line. Soon they will have Disney "guess who" and scooby do where are you? "clue"- wait they already have that.

Enough game talk, I just wanted to say that I actually really like the song by Miley Cyrus-Party in the U.S.A , and I was listening to it today when I noticed her say "my tummy's turning and I'm feeling kinda home sick." What the F Hannah? No one over the age of 8 should be allowed to use the word tummy and the only reason anyone does is when they are talking to a kid under the age of 8. She actually uses it twice, so next time you are listening to that song, listen for that gross word and make sure your bitter like I am about it. I will still listen to the song but I will always talk over that part. Thanks Miley.
My mom just got a new vacumn- a dyson and she is killin it downstairs doing a showcase for anyone who walks by. I have yet to walk by but I saw her getting red wine and coffee and dirt earlier, just like in the commercial to see if it really does work like they say it does. Oh she just called me, I guess it's my turn to test run it, see if I want to buy one whenever I move.

No comments:

Post a Comment