Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Slow Division

So the big debate I am having is if lindsey vonn blows up at the olympic games where she is supposed to dominate, does she have the marketability of the volleyball players may and walsh. Even though now I just heard vonn is hurt with a bruised shin so that may keep her out she says but lets hope not because well she is hot and is actually a good athlete. So I am in team vonn if she can pull it off while joey is in team may and walsh as having more marketability then vonn. My cousin mike is with me. I need to make team vonn shirts up to wear. I will let you decide.
Here is vonn in the new sports illustrated swimsuit edition:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010_swimsuit/winter/lindsey-vonn/10_lindsey-vonn_1.html
So there it is vonn vs- may and walsh- who has more marketability if vonn actually comes through at the games and dominates like people think she may? Man I can't wait until the olympics.

Thanks for the advice- haha yeah ok

On another note, I have thought about not doing this blog because well I feel like sometimes I am letting to much of myself come out and I don't generally like that but as long as I keep it light then it should not be a big deal and I can get the things I want out of it that I originally prepared to get. This is by no means a journal where I come on here and tell my inner most feelings, I am not sad or upset or feeling down so don't think that, I just feel complacent lately and that my priorities were out of line that is all I was ever getting at. But at the same time it is nice to let it out sometimes but I don't ever want this to become my heart to the world. Also I was never in love, I just wrote a heading saying it and saying "now is the hard part", because I was loving on the girl who I put a post about, "the good dresser", and was saying the hard part meaning if I ever wanted to get a girl like that, that inspires me, that I find stimulating, then I need to step my game way up because you don't often find a girl who can actually dress, and is interesting, and has something about her other then "yeah she looks good, but?" That girl on the other hand- She has "it". Most others just don't- sorry. I have almost settled for something below "it" many times before but things always happen- luckily, saving me, grabbing me back to reality, telling me this is not what I have in store for you, I have "it" when your ready, but your not ready. So now comes the hard part. Getting ready I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment