Friday, February 12, 2010

Mayer and Rude Boy

I read the John Mayer interview that is getting all this hype. People are getting mad because he used the n word and talked about being addicted to having sex with Jessica Simpson. Who wouldn't with her though she is hot, even though I have hated on her in the past she still is ridiculous looking. I actually think the dude is funny and wish his cd's were as good as his interviews were. It is funny that a guy who can be so clever in interviews puts out some of the lame music he does. He can actually rip it on the guitar and it is not to say I don't like any of his songs because I do, but I think he is to worried about being that guy that is funny and interesting in interviews and he really pushes to hard to be that guy. If he put half as much effort into his music, with his talent and personality he could actually do something really good. He gets Grammy nods but that is because there is a real lack of good pop singer-songwriters in my opinion. He is funny and interesting, but just like lady gaga-why do you have to try so hard to be what you already are good at, just to get publicity. Well it works for both of them so why change it I guess. Here is the interview
http://www.playboy.com/articles/john-mayer-playboy-interview/index.html

Song of the week:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e82VE8UtW8A

It's Rihanna's newest song "rude boy." I used to hate on her and she is still annoying to me but ever since she got beat up by Chris Brown she is now making better music. I did like a few of her songs before she got beat up but now she seems more consistent. I don't think she is hot at all as far as her face and hair go. But she does have a crucial body. And in this video she doesn't hesitate to show it off. This is a definite rip off of M.I.A which I hate because I like M.I.A way better but the song is pretty good and the chorus is really good. It actually sounds more like a Beyonce chorus to me. Check it out now because it will probably be on the radio a ton for the next months or so. Maybe every girl artist should get their own Chris brown, that way when they start falling off putting out sucky music, the guy can beat them into shape. Man I would love to date Pink just for that reason.

Opening Ceremonies tonight- why the F is no one pumped, man what is the problem. I am pumped and I think I am the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment