Saturday, February 13, 2010

GET AFTER IT

Horrible dunk contest. These guys just don't bring it anymore. They need to get some of these street dunkers into the contest because they will blow it up. I have seen these dudes online doing crazy dunks, way better then anything we have seen lately.

The first day of the Olympics was sweet. Got to see some speed skating, a little hockey, a little luge, and some moguls. These athletes are sick though. I can not do any of the sports I just mentioned. I am looking forward to some downhill but I will have to wait until the weather gets better.

Alright so in honor of the downhill, I will give you what I am hoping is the real star of the Olympics. This coach was part of the men's ski team for the U.S. and every time a skier would be about to start, he would be somewhere in the background just yelling out crazy things to the skier, I guess just trying to get him all pumped for the crazy downhill action he was about to get up on. He has an insane voice, I would love for this dude to yell at me before any sporting event. So you just have to pay attention to when the skiers are in the starting gate. That is when you will hear the magic. I have no clue what his name is. I don't even know at this point if he is still with the U.S. team, but I am really hoping he is. I will definitely be looking and listening for him. Here are the clips.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY9dW3VfhB0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adIbOdXBDrU

I really hope when you guys watch the downhill, you will be cheering in a deep voice yelling out crazy, manly quotes.
"Come on Bode Miller"
"Get after it"
"Come On"

No comments:

Post a Comment