Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jessica

I used to hate on Jessica Simpson, but that is probably because everyone used to like her so much. But now that she seems to be down I think I am starting to like her more and more. John Mayer didn't hurt her situation at all with me either. I actually went onto her twitter page and although it is not overly interesting, it says enough that I even went on there because I have never looked on anyone elses twitter page before. I saw she has a show on Vh1 coming up but I saw she said stuff about inner beauty and that sort of stuff. That doesn't sound like something I would be into but I guess now with my new love of her I have to give it atleast one minute to see if it is any good. If she looks hot enough I can maybe watch it but she better not be wearing those mom jeans. No amount of inner beauty can help that.

No comments:

Post a Comment