Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bunny ears

Do you know what I hate? I hate when people give the bunny ears in pictures. I mean I really hate that. Well last week I am at the park just walking around minding my business. I was actually sitting on a bench sitting on my peanut butter and jelly sandwich because I love it when the sandwich is smooshed like back in the day on field trips. So anyway I am just sitting there minding my freaking business when some guy out of nowhere gives his kid the bunny ears. WTF? There goes the evening.
Now I could have done three things here.
1. Ignored it and let him think he was funny, let him think he actually came up with something brilliant. I was about to actually do that but I was just fuming inside. All I could picture was that smug guys face when he develops those pictures and he pulls out the one with the bunny ears and he dies laughing and gives his kid the old nudge with the elbow into the ribs like "I really got you son."
2. Yell out "Nice bunny ears, is this 1985?" Zing. That way imagine how dumb he would feel when a guy just grinding away on a bench embarrasses him in front of his kids. The purpose behind this is that next time he thinks about bunny ears, he thinks about the time he got the old rabbit out of the hat trick pulled on him, which means, oh man I don't know, I was just trying to connect rabbit and bunny but could not, either way he would think twice about doing it because one he knows it is not that funny and also that I could always be around the corner or on a bench with a pb and j.

3. Take a picture of him doing the ears, then develop that picture, then photoshop me into the background giving him bunny ears. Basically he would have no clue what hit him, because why he thinks he is getting one over on his kid, I am getting one over on him. I would somehow have to get his address to send it to him but at that point I was so mad I could barely think straight, but I figured getting this goofs address would be a piece of cake if I just fake complimented him on the bunny ears and said haha nice one, where do you live? Oh really stafford, no I mean exactly like street name and everything, haha I love those bunny ears classic. Yeah that easy to get his address and send him the "what's good for the goose is good for the gander picture." Actually I'd say hey what was that you just did on the pic with your son, with the fingers? And he is like oh this(doing the bunny ears, showing me like I don't know) and I am like yeah what is that? And he is like bunny ears. Oh haha that is funny, you just made that up? He is like no it's been around for years. (I would love to say exactly but I hold back) And I am like man that is funny, where do you get your pictures developed? He tells me of course, then I take my photoshop picture to the place he gets it developed, pay the guy behind the counter to replace his bunny ear shot with mine, then wait until the guy comes in to get his pictures, tail him home and watch as he opens the pictures, waiting to just crack up until "wait who is this guy giving me bunny ears, ruining the shot? Oh that is the guy who said he never heard of bunny ears yet he was behind me the whole time giving me bunny ears. Son of a! How did he get behind me there was no room and you mean to tell me he knew what bunny ears were the whole time. Ohhhh man. Then I sign something like never do bunny ears again on the back. And go apologize to your son now!


So which one do you think I am going to choose?- Yep number 3, I am still working on the photoshop part of it but here is the photo I took that day. I already took down where he gets it developed and he fell for the "what are bunny ears" trick I played on him. Everything is working out perfect. Also I did kill my pb and j still but it was not nearly as sweet as I hoped. This guy almost made me lose my appetite. Thanks guy, but don't worry he will get his.


I hate bunny ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment