Monday, February 8, 2010

Take into however

What the F? I thought the commercials at the Superbowl were supposed to be good. Well they proved that theory wrong last night. There were like five good ones amongst four hours of bad ones. The best one being the Doritos with the little kid. I had to play that one back a few times and it was always funny. Plus I liked the Megan Fox one but that is because she is hot so. The game was alright though but I am not a big Superbowl guy at all, I don't get the hype but I will watch it as long as I think the match-up is interesting. Not just because it is the Superbowl. Of course.

You know what I hate- no not snow, even though I do now hate the snow, but I was talking about taking the first sip of hot chocolate out of a cup where you can't ever tell how hot it is. I am not one of those people that has the balls to just go for it. I mean it took me forever to take the first sip, my lip was shaking I was so nervous. And it ended up not being that bad but I probably still went in a little to early. It was like two degrees to hot, but I don't know how people do it every morning, I can't take the build up of finding out how the first sip is, if I went in to early, to late, I would need a system down where I carry a thermometer and continue to check how hot it is for the perfect cup. I do love those mini marshmallows though. They are way better then regular marshmallows, the tinier the better in my opinion. Like I could eat handfuls of those I think. I know when I used to kill lucky charms I would eat all of those gross cereal first and just leave the marshmallows til the end. Then boom spoonfuls of marshmallows- mini colored marshmallows. Perfect.

In glamour magazine they have a thing about 10 things that make a women hot. So I am going to list them and of course give my opinion. Probably just right overrated or I agree. So here is the list:
1. Your scent: Overrated- I don't care if you smell good just don't smell bad.
2. Your lips- I agree, lips are hot but I don't like the bright red lipstick.
3. Your nails- I agree for fingernails, overrated for toenails. I hate toenails but like sweet fingernails, especially if they are interesting, like not just plain but something I would actually notice.
4. Your eyes- I agree big time. Nothing like hot eyes, I may even date a girl with hot eyes and an ugly face. Never mind no I wouldn't. I like it when they have sweet eye shadow that really makes em stand out.
5. Your neck- overrated
6. Your ear lobes- overrated- I don't like any ear things.
7. Your hair- I agree- hot hair can make a big difference. Obviously I like blonde's but any girl with good hair will do. No thinks Pink.
8. Your breast- Come on now why is this on the list, this is to obvious to put on the list, now this list is looking weaker to me.
9. Your skin- Agree- good skin can be hot but actually as long as it is not bad skin this one is kind of in the middle for me. This one would not sway me one way or another unless it was extreme like really bad skin.
10. Your collarbone- Overrated. Who cares about this?
This is just an average list. They seemed like they were struggling to come up with things to put on it like breast is to obvious and they seemed to miss out on better things that were not so obvious but a lot of guys like. I don't think these people ever ask any men. They just throw them together and figure yeah that seems about right. Guys compliment me on my hair and stare at my boobs so they must like them. Good insight Glamour.

No comments:

Post a Comment