Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Oh yeah!



Tell me how freakin hot this is.

I don't know why I just saw this because it has been out for a little time but man what have I been missing.




Can you guess who this is?





What the F?









BOOM didn't think so. Man I can see not shaving for a few days in the winter when you know your not about to get any. Yeah your getting lazy, rocking some gross sweats, looking all frumpy, I get it. But this is the biggest night of your life Monique, you could not have taken 15 mins, no in your case a good hour to really wack through that forest, make the time. Or get that dude who is so proud to stand next to you, hand him the mach 3 and let him go to work for awhile if you get tired. You are taking the rugged linebacker look just a bit to far. And if your going to get lazy just stop hiking the dress up like your proud of your hairy ham hocks because those aren't something to be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment